DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New future pilot from Italy

bertuteam

Reactions
Hi from Italy; my name is Umberto and I'm looking for Mavic Mini but I've problem with DJI FLY APP for my Sumsung S5.
Samsung S5 are very old and do not work (32 bit CPU) so before to purchase a drone I'm looking for one "cheap" smartphone like Samsung A40.
I've notice that this smartphone work well into app DJI FLY but are not list into official DJI web.
Can someone help me and confirm compatibility?
Thank you in advance

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of suggestions and recommendations here in the forums. I fly withe the Samsung Note 8. With search you can find favorable pricing. Wish you well. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Hallo and welcome !!!!! Personally I wouldn’t put at risk 400€ by saving something on the phone, especially considering the not unfrequent issues with some of the many Android versions.... and .... out there there’s plenty of reliable IOS 2nd hand phones !!!!

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

I've notice that this smartphone work well into app DJI FLY but are not list into official DJI web
Well, that's what you want -- a mobile device that's known to work well. The fact that a mobile device is not on DJI's list just means they won't help you if your mobile device is not working as expected.

Welcome Umberto: from Chicago the Windy City. On the subject of compatibility, I own two Mavic Pro drones. And, I read on both boxes, when I bought both drones, that to insure good connections, and performance is to buy Apple product. I know some people think, apple is a cult, some even call it the Devils work. But, be as it may, I have all apple products, and have no regrets, especially when it comes to flying my Birds. They are compatible with Apple 4 tablet, works great, no issues. Still looking to buy the little MM, but still elevating all the pros and cons from the rest of the pilots. Hope your coping, with the Covid-19, better then we are here in the Big cities. Happy flying to you.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi from Italy; my name is Umberto and I'm looking for Mavic Mini but I've problem with DJI FLY APP for my Sumsung S5.
Samsung S5 are very old and do not work (32 bit CPU) so before to purchase a drone I'm looking for one "cheap" smartphone like Samsung A40.
I've notice that this smartphone work well into app DJI FLY but are not list into official DJI web.
Can someone help me and confirm compatibility?
Thank you in advance
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton, Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini when you get it, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. There are devices that work with the Fly app despite not listed in DJI's compatibility list. With A40 being a fairly new device chances are that it should work. Maybe a member who owns one can confirm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman