DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy checking in from tennessee

bluestar

Reactions
checking in from cookeville tennesse area. Just ordered my mavic pro today after researching them for the last two months. Got a dji refurbished , along with nd filters, 2 extra batteries, blades, sunshade, gimbal cover, battery hub, and carrying bag. seemed like that was a good start from everyones recommendations that i had read. This is my second drone. Last year i bought a syma x8c just to get the feel of a drone before i bought a nice one. after playing with that for a year i finally got what i wanted. cant wait to learn more from this site and enjoy my new drone. Cant wait till it arrives on monday.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

checking in from cookeville tennesse area. Just ordered my mavic pro today after researching them for the last two months. Got a dji refurbished , along with nd filters, 2 extra batteries, blades, sunshade, gimbal cover, battery hub, and carrying bag. seemed like that was a good start from everyones recommendations that i had read. This is my second drone. Last year i bought a syma x8c just to get the feel of a drone before i bought a nice one. after playing with that for a year i finally got what i wanted. cant wait to learn more from this site and enjoy my new drone. Cant wait till it arrives on monday.
Howdy from Wyoming bluestar, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Western NC here just 20 miles from TN.

Reactions: tnflyer
Asheville area?

Pretty close. I'm a few miles West of Asheville. Small mountain town called Clyde but near Waynesville and Maggie Valley.

Hey, just ran across you post while looking for local drone pilots. I's also in Cookeville, near Church on the Hill. There, at the cross by The River Church, and a new subdivision to the left as soon as you make the climb up buck mountain. I do a lot of distance flying with a Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI goggles.

If you ever need a point on what not to do I'm a good source LOL. I think i'm on my 4th Mavic. I've crashed so many times I finally just started doing my own repairs. I think the only component I haven't replaced is a an arm. I just completed a basket case today that made out of parts I had laying around. Got a GPS error about a mile out; probably a broken wire on the GPS unit from pulling the top cover so many times.

Fly high and fly often

Reactions: TNRonin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure