DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 New Hampshire Mountains

Rhody Seth

Reactions
This is footage of the Kilkenny Ridge in the White Mountains. I shot this during a backpacking trip last November when we traversed the ridge. Thanks for watching!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No doubt that is a beautiful area! Rogers Ledge looks familiar. Like it might have been in a movie. Maybe not.

Beautiful. Nice flying. You get around...a lot of hiking and climbing. I love the White Mountains. Maybe you could fly the Klume Gorge one day if it's allowed.

This is footage of the Kilkenny Ridge in the White Mountains. I shot this during a backpacking trip last November when we traversed the ridge. Thanks for watching!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Beautiful spot. For me the image when looking down and the horizontal from 1;10 to 1;19 was jumping, nice flying though.

Thanks all!

Beautiful. Nice flying. You get around...a lot of hiking and climbing. I love the White Mountains. Maybe you could fly the Klume Gorge one day if it's allowed.

If I could snap my fingers and move up there I surely would. So many more places up there I want to explore. As for the the Flume Gorge - that is a state park so no flying in there. Plenty other options up there though!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01