DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Idaho Mini flyer

robinstarfish

Reactions
I've been flying my Mini for about a month and have learned a ton from this forum already. About time I introduced myself, I guess! Looks like a great group and thanks for all the terrific advice.

So far, so good, with only one crash into a tree in low light. ;) Amazingly, no harm done even though the battery popped out and one arm folded in. Blades are even ok. Not to be repeated - lesson learned.

Don

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and suggestions here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I've been flying my Mini for about a month and have learned a ton from this forum already. About time I introduced myself, I guess! Looks like a great group and thanks for all the terrific advice.

So far, so good, with only one crash into a tree in low light. ;) Amazingly, no harm done even though the battery popped out and one arm folded in. Blades are even ok. Not to be repeated - lesson learned.

Don
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Thanks,
FDS Team

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661