DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New IPad no maps

jkokbaker

Reactions
I just got the new iPad to use with the Mavic Pro. It is the cellular version from AT&T. Prior I was using the iPhone plus, iPad is way nicer, I love the bigger screen. Only problem is I have no maps, just a gray screen in the bottom right of the app. The maps were there with my iPhone. When I go flight record and look at the flight path it shows the maps. What do I have set wrong, I'm completely lost. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I just got the new iPad to use with the Mavic Pro. It is the cellular version from AT&T. Prior I was using the iPhone plus, iPad is way nicer, I love the bigger screen. Only problem is I have no maps, just a gray screen in the bottom right of the app. The maps were there with my iPhone. When I go flight record and look at the flight path it shows the maps. What do I have set wrong, I'm completely lost. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Do you have cellular data turned on for dji go app?

I had the same problem with my iPad mini 4, but I think it happened after the most recent app update. To fix it I had to delete the app then reinstall it.

Reactions: The MAV
I will try that, will all my current settings be reset?
Yes. And you will lose all flight records unless you sync them beforehand. Just lost all mine thanks to having to reinstall the app just to get the maps working again.

When I search for lost maps it seems to be a pretty common problem that has happened for years with the only solution being to reinstall the app.. Why can they not fix this?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d