DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New iPhone 11 pro vs Crystalsky

My question was poor... I meant the SD card brand, history, and ratings.
As FYI, I only record to the SD card in my drone as change it with each flight.
Is the drone new? Is all software current?
I am not experiencing this problem with SC or CS controllers recording to the SD cards in the drone in over 700 flights.... mine is M2P.
Let’s see if others offer opinions. Might be useful to contact DJI.
The SD card in the SC is a Samsung EVO plus 64 GB UHS1 grade 3 card. The footage recorded by the drone is OK so the problem is just on the SC side.

The drone was used. Not sure if the software was the latest version.

I actually have asked about this problem here : Choppy / jerky live video feed on smart controller + M2P

Yes the other factor that has been touched upon is the overall experience and lack of glichyness. Brightness aside I find that in Decending order:

iOS
Smart Controller
Android Devices (depending on the device) & Crystal Sky

With iOS being the best and CS being the worst (which is hugely unfortunate given just how fantastic the screen is. This seems to be the case on both Inspire 2 and Mavic 2. It has kept me using the inspire 2 standard remote and not upgrading to the Cendence + CS combo which many of my pilot friends have and frequently complain about. While I don't get awesome sunlight performance with iPad mini 4, at least no disconnects or (software) crashes mid air.

I know this is old but wanted to say thanks to those who commented here. I won’t be spending extra on a CS monitor seeing I have an iphone 12 pro max to use. Have been using an LG V40 and it isn’t bright enough at times. The iphone should be much better.

Mike

I have a CS... and own every iPhone up to this date... currently have XMax. Flying on the larger screen is much easier. In Arizona a screen hood is needed most of the time anyway for best visibility. The hood folds to be a screen protector when not in use.
Get the dedicated device if you can. It simplifies so many functions.
I would agree.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1