DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New kid on the block....

IGastaldo

Reactions
Hello all! My name is Ivan, and I live in South Florida.
Being a landscape photographer for quite a number of years already, i always wondered about having a drone, but never pulled the plug. A good friend of mine ended up getting a new drone, and selling me his "old but in new condition" Phantom 4 Pro at a very good price. I took it out for a spin yesterday, after reading the manual and watching quite a bit of videos for several days about everything related to how to do things, and what not to do, which I really appreciate. It was an awesome experience, and the photographic opportunities are simply endless now... we just have to play by the rules, that is all.
Glad to be here, and looking forward to learning about this new tool.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to our forum from the friendly skies of Texas!

Isn't the Phantom a great camera platform? How many times have you wished, "...If I could only get this shot from up here...? Well now you can! Practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll lose your Phantom. Don't wait until that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have lots of members from all over the world ,including many in Florida, to help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Thank you! While I already have AirMap, I'll check the other ones you suggested.
Take care!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all! My name is Ivan, and I live in South Florida.
Being a landscape photographer for quite a number of years already, i always wondered about having a drone, but never pulled the plug. A good friend of mine ended up getting a new drone, and selling me his "old but in new condition" Phantom 4 Pro at a very good price. I took it out for a spin yesterday, after reading the manual and watching quite a bit of videos for several days about everything related to how to do things, and what not to do, which I really appreciate. It was an awesome experience, and the photographic opportunities are simply endless now... we just have to play by the rules, that is all.
Glad to be here, and looking forward to learning about this new tool.

Welcome to the dark side NO turning back now. Have fun and take full advantage of this forum. It really does have a lot to offer.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925