DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Laptop :: Macbook vs. HP Pavilion

So I've been following along and trying to keep up! Thank you all for your posts. So based on what I'm learning, what do you think about the HP ZBook?

Specifically: HP 15.6" ZBook 15v G5
  • 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H Six-Core
  • 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD
  • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 BrightView Touchscreen
  • NVIDIA Quadro P600 Graphics Card (4GB)
Seems like it's mostly there from what I'm learning here! :D

So I've been following along and trying to keep up! Thank you all for your posts. So based on what I'm learning, what do you think about the HP ZBook?

Specifically: HP 15.6" ZBook 15v G5
  • 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H Six-Core
  • 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD
  • 15.6" 1920 x 1080 BrightView Touchscreen
  • NVIDIA Quadro P600 Graphics Card (4GB)
Seems like it's mostly there from what I'm learning here! :D

Spot on! Long term storage, keep your video files on an external drive. A couple of people on the forum in the UK recently bought ZBooks and very happy with them. I had one of the earlier HP Workstation laptops used for editing at work - very impressed with it.

Spot on! Long term storage, keep your video files on an external drive. A couple of people on the forum in the UK recently bought ZBooks and very happy with them. I had one of the earlier HP Workstation laptops used for editing at work - very impressed with it.
Thanks I'm going that route.

Picked up a 2nd drive from Amazon (WD Blue 2TB Mobile Hard Drive - 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 128 MB Cache, 2.5" - WD20SPZX) for one of the available slots it has as well just to add to it's storage as it only came with the 512GB SS drive.

I do have a 4TB external HD as well that I've been storing my footage on up to this point (waiting to get a PC that I can actually do some editing with!)

Reactions: SkyeHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54