DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2 Zoom

cdjocp

Reactions
Hey everyone, im new to the forum and new to the drone world. Never flew a drone before and glad I came across this forum hope to learn pretty quick. My main uses will be for family trips and fun. Any suggestions on flying tips, and how to get the best shots and videos like i see on youtube. Will be learning how to use premiere pro also to edit video, look to be posting soon. Wish me luck

Hey everyone, im new to the forum and new to the drone world. Never flew a drone before and glad I came across this forum hope to learn pretty quick. My main uses will be for family trips and fun. Any suggestions on flying tips, and how to get the best shots and videos like i see on youtube. Will be learning how to use premiere pro also to edit video, look to be posting soon. Wish me luck
Howdy from Wyoming @cdjocp , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am new to this too. So, watch plenty of videos ( I like FlytPath) although he has not got a zoom, the general comments especially from his Mavic Platinum videos are very good. have a play and fly, beginner mode (set that in the app) I am now customising the sticks so, the aircraft flies smoother. Big open space away from other people. watch out for wind gusts! I use UAVForecast for the weather and NATS/Airmap for where to/not fly those are all free on the App Store. Fly slooooow and keep the aircraft nearby. Thats my tips

Reactions: cdjocp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB