DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2P Owner

Welcome to the forum! :)

good on you. in the meantime check out as many youtube tutorials as you can - they really helped me when i started

Hi, I am a new member and have just purchased my new MP2 plus flymore kit. Should get around 4th December. Never had a drone before but decided to get a hobby and dive right in at the deepend:) Have done a fair bit of reading but there is so much it is a bit overwhelming. What I would like if it hasn't been done already is a check list before flying. I know about updating firmware for drone and remote and insurance but a pre flight check list would be great.

Hi, I am a new member and have just purchased my new MP2 plus flymore kit. Should get around 4th December. Never had a drone before but decided to get a hobby and dive right in at the deepend:) Have done a fair bit of reading but there is so much it is a bit overwhelming. What I would like if it hasn't been done already is a check list before flying. I know about updating firmware for drone and remote and insurance but a pre flight check list would be great.

Throw this search into YouTube

12 tips mavic pro - there are two videos and some more

Reactions: cloneme

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf