DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2P Pilot from New Mexico ??

Thank you!
Now I have a new task of finding out. where I can fly? I’ve installed the KittyHawk app on my iPhone and a few Topo maps and a really cool Live BLM Topo GPS map. Which tracks where your at as you drive around on BLM land. As I read the local state laws in NM it’s not really clear as to where one can fly. Maybe someone on the forum who lives out this way may know??

In NM you can fly on BLM and USFS land, except for wilderness. National Parks, National Monuments and tribal lands are off limits.

Reactions: Dryocum
In NM you can fly on BLM and USFS land, except for wilderness. National Parks, National Monuments and tribal lands are off limits.
Thank you.. After reading and researching online I found an app from the BLM to help in finding open BLM land to fly on. The app tracks you on a GPS map that you can download and helps with safe places to fly.

Looks like you’re from NM. Do you know of any drone groups here in our state? Or people that like to fly together? I know years ago when I flew RC helicopters. We had a group of guys who meet up on the weekends to fly and share their interest.

Thank you.. After reading and researching online I found an app from the BLM to help in finding open BLM land to fly on. The app tracks you on a GPS map that you can download and helps with safe places to fly.

Looks like you’re from NM. Do you know of any drone groups here in our state? Or people that like to fly together? I know years ago when I flew RC helicopters. We had a group of guys who meet up on the weekends to fly and share their interest.

I'm not aware of any recreational groups, and in fact all the pilots I know are flying commercially or for search and rescue, fire etc., but that certainly doesn't mean that they aren't around.

I'm not aware of any recreational groups, and in fact all the pilots I know are flying commercially or for search and rescue, fire etc., but that certainly doesn't mean that they aren't around.
True.. I’ll have to keep my eyes open for anyone who wants to fly..,

Cool! Looks like your from ABQ. I’m from Los Lunas. Are there any other drone pilots In our area? Would be nice to have a group of guys to fly with...

I work in Los Lunas. Other than a couple of co-workers, I don't know anyone else here with a drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs