DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA2 pilot. Canadian in Oaxaca, Mexico

basyok

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I've been flying (and occasionally crashing ?) a Spark for a little over a year. I've learned a lot, and am looking forward to upping my game with my new Mavic Air 2. Just got it yesterday, and looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow or later for my first flight (the weather isn't great today).

I hope that this forum is as supportive and informative as the spark pilots one was.

Hello everyone,

I've been flying (and occasionally crashing ?) a Spark for a little over a year. I've learned a lot, and am looking forward to upping my game with my new Mavic Air 2. Just got it yesterday, and looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow or later for my first flight (the weather isn't great today).

I hope that this forum is as supportive and informative as the spark pilots one was.
Kamloops BC welcomes you. I'm sure you're getting much better weather being a Canadian Snowbird than I'm getting in BC. I think you'll find lots of knowledge and help if you need it. Fly safe and enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the forum. With more than 123k members, you will find all the help you need.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

I've been flying (and occasionally crashing ?) a Spark for a little over a year.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland basyok.

I've been a proud Spark owner since it was released in 2017 and had one crash due to the RTH kicking in a split second from me grabbing it for a landing while taking comfort under a shade tree. Up into the tree canopy it went, but it did come back down thanks to gravity. No harm to the rugged little Spark. ?

I too have upgraded to the MA2 and loving it so far.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have! Search the forum first using key words and if you don’t find an answer to your question, post it and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3