DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MAV2ED Pilot from South Africa

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hello All, im new to drones, got my M2ED last week and so far so good :)
Welcome, how you like that M2E dual? I almost got that but think I'd be interested with the M210 n flir 640. Bet it's fun to operate though. Shoot some pictures some time. Thanks Ty

Welcome, how you like that M2E dual? I almost got that but think I'd be interested with the M210 n flir 640. Bet it's fun to operate though. Shoot some pictures some time. Thanks Ty
Yeah the 640 and m210 obviously much better :) would love one out my $ range..

So far so good, i want to use it here in Africa for hunting.. sometimes i have limited time and go on a trip for 5 days and find nothing... The idea is to send the drone out in the morning and evening to see if it can spot some buck and mark them for the next days walk [emoji1303]

I have tuned the isotherm with hotspot on some buck yesterday , tonight i will fly and see if i can find them with the drone.

Will upload the videos next week and share [emoji1303]

Hello All, im new to drones, got my M2ED last week and so far so good :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2ED, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks Aerial! Any tips you can share with me?

I am enjoying mine as well :) i kinda tuned the custom temperature levels for antelope on mine. I will share some footage next week how im scouting from the air :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2ED, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC