DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic 2 owner

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Always wanted to fly the UK, but haven't done so yet. Guess I'll have to see Nottingham thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Brits and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice lost drone recovery (you will crash, and you will lose your MA2). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

OP said Mavic 2 Pro, rather than an Mavic Air 2.

So you won't crash or have it fly away - - too expensive! Just take baby steps and don't fly stupid (or slip on icy steps, while carrying it, and throw your M2 into a brick wall like I did) and you'll have no problems. Still, as Huptmann says read the manual, it's online, and have fun. It's an amazing machine, I have two M2's (a long story, one is a backup, only updated and test flown).

hi everyone just received my mavic 2 pro today found this site so I guess I will be asking another of questions to you experienced guys here thanks in advance for having a lot of patience !!!!!

Welcome Simon,

We’re just over the hill from you in NG5.

Some nice calm air between storms right now - perfect for practicing. You’ll find the Mavic 2 very stable and easy to fly. Just keep in Beginner mode until you’re ready to put the brave pants on.

You’re just clear of the No Fly Zones of EMA and Nottm airfield but plenty of open countryside to enjoy.

Cheers.

Welcome Simon,

We’re just over the hill from you in NG5.

Some nice calm air between storms right now - perfect for practicing. You’ll find the Mavic 2 very stable and easy to fly. Just keep in Beginner mode until you’re ready to put the brave pants on.

You’re just clear of the No Fly Zones of EMA and Nottm airfield but plenty of open countryside to enjoy.

Cheers.

Yes I checked using the weather app and it said good conditions to fly:rolleyes: but once I got outside in the fields my visibility was down to around 30 metres. So I returned home Im going to wait and see if it improves later of all days to be foggy lol I cleared my schedule so I could get a few hours practise in

Grid squares are those things on a map, just being silly but might wanna get familiar w/ all that now you're a pilot, and that's the truth. They should have added wind and other advisories in both app versions.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cambam34