DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic 2 owner

Lol OK I understand map grid squares from my course you threw me saying to ask here for one. Also as advised on my course I bought an anometer to record wind speed before I fly I am trying to get into a routine right now with my pre and post flight checklists.
Only thing I am looking for is a simple to use spreedsheet I can record my flight logs in I have looked at a few apps but they seem to be a little to much .

Reactions: Hauptmann
Haha yea I'm getting out of the Army in like 2 weeks loved playing w my Privates! If I'm tracking you I think I have a pre and post flight after action spreadsheet you can maybe just take it and re-do it into what suits you including the wind etc. I'm in Texas weather here is bi polar. I'll check for that list..

Haha yea I'm getting out of the Army in like 2 weeks loved playing w my Privates! If I'm tracking you I think I have a pre and post flight after action spreadsheet you can maybe just take it and re-do it into what suits you including the wind etc. I'm in Texas weather here is bi polar. I'll check for that list..
Thanks

Only thing I am looking for is a simple to use spreedsheet I can record my flight logs in I have looked at a few apps but they seem to be a little to much .

Not sure if you’ve spotted it yet but Flight Records are available in the DJI Go4 app. They can be synced to DJI’s server for a backup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cambam34