DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Pro Owner Jax Fl

RPJAXFL

Reactions
Hell everyone, Is Ryan from Jacksonville Florida. I received my first drone a few weeks ago and I'm hooked.I decided to detour from my mainline business a bit, part with the mayhem and learn something entirely new, I've been a CGC for many years and need a new angle. I purchased a fairly large Mav2pro kit including the fly more and rugged bundle kits, then found other items(fast chargers, etc.) I've been amazed at the wealth of information and knowledge on this forum and very glad to be on here now. I intend to build a solid business with the drone focusing in my field. I have a long way to go and still studying for the 107 test. This is entirely new to me yet I already know I will enjoy it for years to come. Also, if there is anyone willing to meet up in Jax or nearby I'd love to for any help and advice that might be offered.
Thank You

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have a long way to go and still studying for the 107 test
If interested, you can find commonly used FAA Part 107 study resources here.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to many years of flying. At the moment I'm trying to decide which transceiver to purchase. Looking hard at the Yaesu FTA 750L but still researching all the frequencies of not just airbands but local authorities as well. I'd like to have one which can scan most channels if possible.

Welcome aboard Ryan! You are correct about the wealth of knowledge here. Avail yourself of it. There are some incredible people here with god-like knowledge. It's too many to name but (if) I had to put one at the top of the list (second to none) he would be the search tool

You mentioned a new business venture and upgrading equipment . . . search it out and get some OUTSTANDING advise. Lastly . . . take your time, crawl, walk, run . . . then fly (I tried to put the fly thingy first but it didn't seem to be logical ?) . . . Anyway, remember to spin up daily, take pics from YOUR prospective and share what you learn. It makes us stronger.

Hell everyone, Is Ryan from Jacksonville Florida. I received my first drone a few weeks ago and I'm hooked.I decided to detour from my mainline business a bit, part with the mayhem and learn something entirely new, I've been a CGC for many years and need a new angle. I purchased a fairly large Mav2pro kit including the fly more and rugged bundle kits, then found other items(fast chargers, etc.) I've been amazed at the wealth of information and knowledge on this forum and very glad to be on here now. I intend to build a solid business with the drone focusing in my field. I have a long way to go and still studying for the 107 test. This is entirely new to me yet I already know I will enjoy it for years to come. Also, if there is anyone willing to meet up in Jax or nearby I'd love to for any help and advice that might be offered.
Thank You
Hi Ryan, I am also from Jacksonville, bought my drone 3 months ago, had it flying 3x and am still petrified of it. I tried to return it but DJI will not refund my money. Do you have any interest in helping me to get it up in the air (I have a smart controller) and have never had the new smart controller out of the box as they had to send me a new one. If you could help me out I would come to you. Thank you in advance, [email protected]

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

I am also from Jacksonville,

Hello from the Crossroads of America nancyflyer.

Ryan hasn't been on the Forum since 2020 so he might not see your message.

You might try to contact him through a private message if his Email hasn't changed.

Click his user name and "start a conversation" with Ryan.

Sorry to hear that you're not having the best of luck with your purchase, but they are fun to fly and the more you fly, the more you'll learn.

I started with a Spark in 2017 with all the worries about losing or crashing it, but I forced myself to fly and overcame the fear and started to enjoy the experience.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000