DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Zoom owner

Hallywood78

Reactions
Have had a Mini since release. Always knew I’d be moving up to a something bigger. Haven’t really gotten to fly it yet because of rain. Toiled around a little in the dark last night. Kind of windy today but might cruise around at lower altitudes. Very excited.

Reactions: Gindra and Thomas B
I have the Zoom, also. The M2’s are impressive. The dolly zoom is fun and the M2 is fast. Oh boy is it fast. This whole hobby is fast.

Let my life be a warning - I started with the Tello. You know, parties and special occasions. It started out fun, just a little here and there. I bought the Zoom without thinking about the consequences and fooled myself into believing I can quit anytime. I hit bottom before I knew it ... Next thing I know I am free-basing Mavic Minis at the park where others like me fly ‘safe’.

Edit: I just found a Proto X FPV on my bed, spent. And God help me there is an unopened HGLRC Hornet with a QX 7 stuffed down my couch, the way my Uncle Alba would hide his ‘medicine’ for later. I need a drink.

Hey Hallywood78. Based on your Avatar, I would say you are not old enough to fly !!! I know that you 'say' you are 41 years old, but your picture sure doesn't show that ! HaHa.

I have the Zoom, also. The M2’s are impressive. The dolly zoom is fun and the M2 is fast. Oh boy is it fast. This whole hobby is fast.

Let my life be a warning - I started with the Tello. You know, parties and special occasions. It started out fun, just a little here and there. I bought the Zoom without thinking about the consequences and fooled myself into believing I can quit anytime. I hit bottom before I knew it ... Next thing I know I am free-basing Mavic Minis at the park where others like me fly ‘safe’.

Edit: I just found a Proto X FPV on my bed, spent. And God help me there is an unopened HGLRC Hornet with a QX 7 stuffed down my couch, the way my Uncle Alba would hide his ‘medicine’ for later. I need a drink.
I’ve had a Spark (Used), Mini, Tello, and now M2Z..in the past 5 months. I sold my Mini and my Spark. I can’t think of a time I’d use them except indoors now. I bought a Tello last week for my daughter. She loves it.

I think I’m satisfied for now. This has been my Dream drone since I even considered buying one. I flew my brother’s M1P last summer.

Hey Hallywood78. Based on your Avatar, I would say you are not old enough to fly !!! I know that you 'say' you are 41 years old, but your picture sure doesn't show that ! HaHa.
Random pic that I think is funny. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2