DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 3 Firmware Released (05/31/2022)

I personally think at this point they wont get the mavic 3 to lock onto sats like their prior drones. Something just seems off with this drone. Home point now locking at 10 sats makes me think they are just band aiding the thing and hoping it will just go away because they don't/won't have a better solution.

I personally think at this point they wont get the mavic 3 to lock onto sats like their prior drones. Something just seems off with this drone. Home point now locking at 10 sats makes me think they are just band aiding the thing and hoping it will just go away because they don't/won't have a better solution.
Yesterday I got 12 satellites from cold in 30 seconds, much the same as all other DJI drones

Reactions: ExtremeElementz
Billy's Youtube... he did clarify in note.
Daylight Mode didn't make it from Beta to Final FW Version but will be included in next FW update.

Also the M3 supported in the new DJI RC did not make it in final FW.
Most likely in next FW release.

Listed in other Thread...
Concern & Caution for IMU Calibration
Thread 'Be careful with the latest update: IMU problems!' Be careful with the latest update: IMU problems!

It seems my live feed back to the RC Pro has become a bit choppy since update v01.00.0800. Anyone else notice? Is there something calibration or otherwise I should have done or can do since the update that might explain?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13