DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW ! Mavic 3 Lumination Wet Suits Back In Stock !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The New LUMINATION Wet Suits our Coming Soon. Few Weeks out.

Those interested please PM me
with your Email and I will keep you posted of the Release and Pictures and prices.
[email protected]

So excited about this new drone and what Storm Pictures i will Capture with the new HYBRID ZOOM Picture and Video frame modes.

2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Capture the Storm and Light up the Sky.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Droniac and smfry60
This sounds interesting. I wonder what the cost is. I MAY be interested.

Do you guys make hard carrying case for the DJI M3?

I am very interested in buying a hard carrying case for my own M3 Fly More Combo with RC Pro remote.

Does your company make one? Can someone recommend me a company to buy the hard case from?

If I get the Fly More package, the DJI bag costs $320. I would try to sell the DJI bag for $250.

Reactions: Droniac
No on the Hard Case: The Lumination Wet Suits will Retail around $149.95 as they require some TLC to create the Light Bridges as there are 4 of them for Each Wet Suit. There will be a Discounted Package for all the Forum Members .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

May be a hard sell on the bag at this point. Not a ton of M3’s out there right now. Last time I checked, you could by a reasonably well made hard case for 250.00 or less.
A google search will pull up several varieties of cases for drones. May not be a lot of choices yet for the M3, but that will change.

Reactions: Droniac

Designed to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain , Protect your Drone and Illuminate the sky. With both the Fire House and Lume Cube lights.

The new Light bridge system will allow you to easily Transfer Lights from one drone to another, pain free , hassle free and Plastic Free.

Each Wet Suit will have 2 Custom Bridges for both a Top light and a Tail light built into the Mavic 3 Lumination Wet Suit.

The Stream line design of the Light Bridge System is sleek / Small and Functional and not worrying about any plastic clips breaking priceless.

Its all built directly into the LUMINATION Wet Suits.

The Mavic 3 LUMINATION
Wet Suits will make Compliance to the FAA easy for anyone .

with your Email and I will keep you posted of the Release and Pictures and prices.
[email protected]

So excited about this new drone and what Storm Pictures i will Capture with the new HYBRID ZOOM Picture and Video frame modes.

Phantomrain.org
You have them for mini 2 and air 2 right?
My mav3 will be here this week but will test it out on a cheaper bird.. I leave me e-mail on your site.

May be a hard sell on the bag at this point. Not a ton of M3’s out there right now. Last time I checked, you could by a reasonably well made hard case for 250.00 or less.
A google search will pull up several varieties of cases for drones. May not be a lot of choices yet for the M3, but that will change.
Yeah, I will put up the DJI bag for sale. I am hoping I can get $250 for the bag. The bag is brand new. I will receive my drone on Friday. So, I will have the bag for sale then. Some people like to have DJI bags with that name. So, maybe the bag will sell soon enough.

I will use the money to buy my hard case.

I have settled with myself that I will buy the Nanuk hard case from Canada. I just need to decide now on what color I want for my case. Besides, Nanuk has not released a case yet for the Mavic 3 with RC-Pro remote.

I emailed them and they responded saying they do not have a time frame of when it will be released but they say soon. So, I am keeping on eye on their website for when it comes out.

This sounds interesting. I wonder what the cost is. I MAY be interested.

Do you guys make hard carrying case for the DJI M3?

I am very interested in buying a hard carrying case for my own M3 Fly More Combo with RC Pro remote.

Does your company make one? Can someone recommend me a company to buy the hard case from?

If I get the Fly More package, the DJI bag costs $320. I would try to sell the DJI bag for $250.
Weird. Are you in the US? By my math the Fly More is $800 over the standalone drone. Subtract $400 for 2 batteries, 89 for charging hub, 179 for filters and I get $132 for bag. Less if you count the 3 extra propeller pairs, but I don't know cost on those. How do you get to $320? There are a few hard cases on Amazon, but I might wait for Nanuk, Eylar, Pelican (Drone Hangar), Symik and a few others release cases before deciding. I also like to keep the soft shoulder/backpack for longer hikes to my flight area. I detest carrying a hard case around, but they are perfect to throw in the car or when traveling on planes. My Autel Evo 2 Pro Rugged Case (there's 2 versions) looks like a suitcase!

Reactions: Coskier
Weird. Are you in the US? By my math the Fly More is $800 over the standalone drone. Subtract $400 for 2 batteries, 89 for charging hub, 179 for filters and I get $132 for bag. Less if you count the 3 extra propeller pairs, but I don't know cost on those. How do you get to $320? There are a few hard cases on Amazon, but I might wait for Nanuk, Eylar, Pelican (Drone Hangar), Symik and a few others release cases before deciding. I also like to keep the soft shoulder/backpack for longer hikes to my flight area. I detest carrying a hard case around, but they are perfect to throw in the car or when traveling on planes. My Autel Evo 2 Pro Rugged Case (there's 2 versions) looks like a suitcase!
Yes, I am in the US. I live in Texas. I ordered the Fly More Combo on Monday. Then yesterday I ordered the RC-Pro. My FMC is shipping from Los Angeles. My RC-Pro is shipping from Hong Kong.

The stand alone price for the DJI bag is $320 on their website. You can check that. So, if I got the FMC, I did get the bag for a bit cheaper. And that is why if I want to sell it, I will sell it for $200 or $250. That is cheaper than the standard alone price. I am sure I can find a buyer at that price. But I do not actually need to sell the bag. I may do like someone mentioned he is doing. I will keep it forever as part of my package because I know I will sell this drone down the road. So as to have a very complete package when I put it up for sale and hopefully get a good price because of how complete it is.

I have looked at all hard cases and I have decided that the best for me will be the Nanuk. Mainly because of their colors, I decided I will get something other than black and it is only Nanuk that I know of that offers so many colors for that price. So, I am waiting for that to be released. My Second choice if I do not get a Nanuk will be the PGYTECH.

I will buy the $27 strap for the Nanuk. I do not think I will be using the DJI backpack that comes with the FMC. So, it will remain brand new forever, except someone buys it.

I sold my Mavic Pro to buy my M2P at launch. I sold my M2P with SC to buy my M3 and RC-Pro at launch. I plan to sell my M3 to buy the M4 at launch. Well, as long as the M4 does not cost $4,000 for the base model in 3 years.

Regarding hard case, go to Harbor Freight and get an Apache 4800. It comes with pick/pluck foam which I did not like, so I made my own trek-like dividers. IMG_1056.jpg

Reactions: zeusfl
Nice solution !!

[email protected]

Phantomrain.org
I own your wetsuit for my M3 and I really like it, however do you have a suggestion on if there is a third party camera cover to keep the gimbal in place? It is a very tight fit with the wetsuit thickness

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Reactions: Cosmo0g
I just ordered to give it a try. Is inexpensive.

[email protected]

View attachment 142733

Phantomrain.org

The camera and gimbal are not protected by web suits. Are they waterproof?

The air vents are also right behind the gimbal. With the combination of rain and wind, it is still possible for the water to be sucked into the air vents and went inside the drone, potentially damaging the circuit.

Air vents behind the gimbal:

AirVent.jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial