DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 Propeller Guard

Jay241

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello team, I have a brand new Mavic Air 2 Propeller Guard that I never used. Bought it way back in case I wanted to fly my MA2 inside the house. It didn't happen and it has been a long time in the box and saw it yesterday.

If you need this item, I will give it for free. The only thing is that you will have to pay for shipping. I am in S. Florida in case someone in the area wants it and would like to pick it up.

Again, FREE with the exception of shipping.

If you still have them I'll take it, Thanks. I will be leaving my computer and will not be able to respond till Sunday night West coast time. Please let me know how and what to send for the shipping. Thanks again.

I could use
The prop guard s I’m trying to build my business and could fly the Mavic air 2 inside a warehouse. Please let me know and I’ll pay the postage. Thank you. Rick

If you still have them I'll take it, Thanks. I will be leaving my computer and will not be able to respond till Sunday night West coast time. Please let me know how and what to send for the shipping. Thank
Hi Casey, just sent private email.

I could use
The prop guard s I’m trying to build my business and could fly the Mavic air 2 inside a warehouse. Please let me know and I’ll pay the postage. Thank you. Rick
Hi rick, if something happens with the previous user you are the next on line. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock