DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Go 4 won't connect

davdeel

Reactions
Can someone help please?

Bought said drone recently. Tried the older Go app on an old Galaxy J1 android - no joy. Ordered ipad mini 4. Whilst waiting i got the drone paired to the rc using the 3 button (pause, Fn and Assignable) combination. I am able to fly drone OK but still need to do this re-configure each start-up. I also hooked up the drone and rc to my mac and updated firmware from dji support. Then the new Ipad arrived. Downloaded Go4 but cannot get past stage 3 of start-up. The "Link to Aircraft" button on app is always greyed out. The app display always shows "disconnnected". Any answers please? I've tried all the button pressing you can imagine and changing the order i fire things up etc.

Can someone help please?

Bought said drone recently. Tried the older Go app on an old Galaxy J1 android - no joy. Ordered ipad mini 4. Whilst waiting i got the drone paired to the rc using the 3 button (pause, Fn and Assignable) combination. I am able to fly drone OK but still need to do this re-configure each start-up. I also hooked up the drone and rc to my mac and updated firmware from dji support. Then the new Ipad arrived. Downloaded Go4 but cannot get past stage 3 of start-up. The "Link to Aircraft" button on app is always greyed out. The app display always shows "disconnnected". Any answers please? I've tried all the button pressing you can imagine and changing the order i fire things up etc.
Have you found a fix for your connection problem? I used my samsung tab S2 tablet on my mavic pro with no problem. When I received my mavic 2 zoom I tried connecting it to tablet but got the same Greyed Out link button. I was able to connect with my galaxy s8 but like the larger screen of the tablet.

Have you found a fix for your connection problem? I used my samsung tab S2 tablet on my mavic pro with no problem. When I received my mavic 2 zoom I tried connecting it to tablet but got the same Greyed Out link button. I was able to connect with my galaxy s8 but like the larger screen of the tablet.

I could not get it to work at all so i sent it back. Still waiting for it to be fixed. Thanks for your reply. As soon as i told the help desk the "link to Aircraft" button was greyed out they said it was a malfunction in the drone itself, not the software or the phone.

I could not get it to work at all so i sent it back. Still waiting for it to be fixed. Thanks for your reply. As soon as i told the help desk the "link to Aircraft" button was greyed out they said it was a malfunction in the drone itself, not the software or the phone.
Thanks for your reply. I don't understand why My MP2 Z controller will work with my S8 but not my tab S2...... more research....
Good luck on your new MP2

Well i've hd the drone back from dji repairs and it still doesn't work. There was no documentation with the returned drone so i don't know what the problem is. I don't know what to do now either. I'm pretty disgusted with dji. If i send it back again that'll be 50 euros in postage. If anyone can help now..... I'd be grateful.

Are you plugging the mini tablet into the controller? Have you tried a different cable between the mini and the controller? The factory apple charge cable is the best one to use. Avoid using the side port on the controller. Use the USB port on the bottom of the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d