DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Pilot (Swiss)

flyingcow

Reactions
Greeting All,

I recently purchased a new Mavic Air. I'm a US citizen, but studying abroad in Geneva, Switzerland.

I'm brand new to this forum, so I hope to gain some knowledge from the vets here.

-flyingcow

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Greeting All,

I recently purchased a new Mavic Air. I'm a US citizen, but studying abroad in Geneva, Switzerland.

I'm brand new to this forum, so I hope to gain some knowledge from the vets here.

-flyingcow
Howdy from Wyoming @flyingcow , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I will try to have some video(s) up soon. I'm just taking it slow and getting comfortable with the drone first. I am hoping to meet with some local pilots, as I do not fully understand Swiss laws. Some laws cover drones of 0.5-30kg (Mavic Air is under 500g), but some laws do not state a weight limit. For now, I am avoiding all of these areas until I fully understand where I can fly.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Can't wait to see some beautiful shots of Switzerland from you, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000