DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic II Specs Revealed....

I feel like with the folding arms they could practically double the size of the Mavic and it would still be quite portable. I've got a backpack I can carry my Phantom 3 around in. It's big and bulky, but doable.

But I do get what you're saying. I don't think I'd want anything much bigger than the current Mavic. Maybe 20% - 30%, but nothing more.

Phantom is too big for my motorcycle saddlebag, or my Kayak dry bag.

I really hope at least some of these specs are accurate. Personally, if I could order up my idea of a perfect Mavic Pro 2, it would be:

1. Extremely similar to Mavic Air in design. If it's larger, I would want it to be ever so slightly larger but still smaller than the Mavic Pro
2. More powerful motors
3. 6-way obstacle avoidance
4. Camera with larger sensor, capable of zoom
5. OcuSync
6. 35+ minute flight time

SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE

This night a woke up and I saw it.
The bad news is...there will be no MAVIC PRO 2
or even a PHANTOM 5 on juli 18...

the picture we all know by now shows us a tiny planet that look like an eye.
Yes it has something to do with a drone and a wide view.
The text "see the bigger picture" is spread over the page with strange character spacing
but if you make the characters bigger it shows an eye test card.
So its clear..DJI gonna show us the DJI glasses!
How it works I dont know but i guess you can keep your drone in Line of Sight and still see all the data.
The bigger picture!

More bad news is i allready sold my p4 to save money for the new not yet coming drone.

Attachments

• bigger.jpg
    bigger.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: butterflyslicer
SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE

This night a woke up and I saw it.
The bad news is...there will be no MAVIC PRO 2
or even a PHANTOM 5 on juli 18...

the picture we all know by now shows us a tiny planet that look like an eye.
Yes it has something to do with a drone and a wide view.
The text "see the bigger picture" is spread over the page with strange character spacing
but if you make the characters bigger it shows an eye test card.
So its clear..DJI gonna show us the DJI glasses!
How it works I dont know but i guess you can keep your drone in Line of Sight and still see all the data.
The bigger picture!

More bad news is i allready sold my p4 to save money for the new not yet coming drone.
HAHA.... you waited

TESCO and DJI to merge.. tesco have announced ahead of the roll out of the Mavic 2 that they are going to create 3 landing pads at all of their click and collect points. When you register for the service you get a harness and have to supply them with a battery. You can send your Mavic to pick up small light deliveries only. They attach the bags onto the harness and change the battery for the return home flight. [emoji106] [emoji6] its a deal breaker for me... lol

here is something to ponder...DJI just got Patent approval for regenerative motors for drones. They also have a new Patent on a fixed wing drone similar in size to the Mavic Pro.

Those seemed more like immature comments from insecure people rather than jokes.

Jokes can be laughed at equally by all, including a target if there is one. A good joke is clever. Those comments were neither.

Sure but to each his own. I don’t judge what people find funny even if I don’t.

Reactions: Underdog1964
I made a "wish list" today. One thing I forgot to mention in this video is better auto-focus!

Your wish list is great, thanks for your post.
I would add 1 thing: A Gimbal that has more protection like the Mavic Air. The Mavic Pro Gimbal is way too delicate.

Few comments:

1. If you DJI App crashes 50% of the time you fly... I would think its time to go to IOS.
2. Going Wireless from Phone to Controller is asking for even more trouble. I would take Hard-wired connections vs wireless anyday, they are always the most reliable.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu