DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini flyer

Tolly

Reactions
Hi, just bought a mini today because I have an old Parrot Bebop and wanted a less expensive drone with a better camera and read some good things about the mini.
What I'm immediately a little disappointed with though is the lack of follow me and flight plan in the firmware/software. I had both on the Bebop and that's 4 years old!
Am I missing something or is it that DJI don't want to incorporate these features on their cheaper drones?
Looking forward to joining the conversations :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ?Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA.. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, GA.. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.
Thanks, this is my latest video and my last with the Parrot Bebop so not h mini yet. However I want to share it because it would have been impossible if not for the lockdown as it is in the airport restricted zone and i got permission.

Hi, and welcome.

I think you answered your own question! DJI are always going to try and upsell by limiting features on the cheaper drones.

Reactions: Tolly

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez