Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Owner

Actionjax

Reaction score
Just to introduce myself as a new Mavic Mini owner from Toronto Canada and enjoying some of the great ariels the drone is offering. I had a Tello drone for about 2 weeks when I lost it in a high wind when I was at a high elevation and the remote cut out and did not reconnect. (Learning a ton about Wifi interference in Urban areas) Bought the Mavic Mini shortly after the loss an ended up finding my Tello on the roof of a house. Was able to retrieve it so now I have 2 drones in the stable.

I have found where I was just messing around with the Tello I am now more in tune on how I fly the Mavic Mini. I am a stickler to weather and wind reports and try and stay within the Canadian regulations. (Have kind of broken a few line of sight rules at times)

I will probably work into a licence and already saving up for a Mavic Air 2 in my near future.

I used to have my pilots licence many years ago and this looks to be a fun way back into aviation. I will need to brush up on my pilot ground school for the licence as many of the questions are the same from what I remember.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

wjkrysak

lesser known member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)