DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Owner

Actionjax

Reactions
Just to introduce myself as a new Mavic Mini owner from Toronto Canada and enjoying some of the great ariels the drone is offering. I had a Tello drone for about 2 weeks when I lost it in a high wind when I was at a high elevation and the remote cut out and did not reconnect. (Learning a ton about Wifi interference in Urban areas) Bought the Mavic Mini shortly after the loss an ended up finding my Tello on the roof of a house. Was able to retrieve it so now I have 2 drones in the stable.

I have found where I was just messing around with the Tello I am now more in tune on how I fly the Mavic Mini. I am a stickler to weather and wind reports and try and stay within the Canadian regulations. (Have kind of broken a few line of sight rules at times)

I will probably work into a licence and already saving up for a Mavic Air 2 in my near future.

I used to have my pilots licence many years ago and this looks to be a fun way back into aviation. I will need to brush up on my pilot ground school for the licence as many of the questions are the same from what I remember.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada