DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Owner

MavicMiniNick

Reactions
Hey Everybody,

I finally got my first drone two days ago, a Mavic Mini. I can't wait to get flying.
Sadly the weather has been terrible here with lots of wind and rain.

Hoping to get up today at some time.
Going to take a trip out to the Lachlan Valley this weekend, cant wait to have some large open spaces to fly around :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

You really picked a winner in the Mini! It has great performance, and a fine camera. You can't beat it for portability. If it has a shortcoming, it's it ability to handle wind. On windy days, it's best to fly so that you'll have a tailwind on the way back. Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone".

Welcome to the forum. We're really glad you've joined us!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Welcome to the forum. I am enjoying my MM. You will find all sorts of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I have a Mini in my arsenal , It is a mean machine but be careful as it does not handle any kind of wind well. NEVER use the cages outdoors, it's a windsail. Mini is my favorite, Fly with care and its awesome drone.

I have a Mini in my arsenal , It is a mean machine but be careful as it does not handle any kind of wind well. NEVER use the cages outdoors, it's a windsail. Mini is my favorite, Fly with care and its awesome drone.
I fly the Mini in 18 mph winds no prob, just control it. anything above 18 without gust = goodbye mini. Make sure your batteries are FULL on take off. Mini is a fast sucker commng home. faster than my wy wife !but needs the juice to do that. I LOVE the Mav Mini. I fly it more mini than my pro. I fly the pro only when winds are over 10mph, or over the ocean . ocean is not for mini, that's when the pro comes out.

Last edited:
Hey Everybody,

I finally got my first drone two days ago, a Mavic Mini. I can't wait to get flying.
Sadly the weather has been terrible here with lots of wind and rain.

Hoping to get up today at some time.
Going to take a trip out to the Lachlan Valley this weekend, cant wait to have some large open spaces to fly around :)
The Mini is a great little drone, if you told me I'd have done over 60 YouTube videos with it, I'd have said that you were mad ?. It surprised me in almost every aspect, just be careful in the wind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara