DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini pilot from Abu Dhabi , UAE

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. Look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome Ali to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Always curious about flying restrictions and covid-19 in other parts of the world. As you already know this forum has pilots from all parts of the Globe. I like to hear from other pilots in different parts of the world as to what is happening. I don't put to much stock in the news reports, would love to hear any thoughts from your part of the world. Are you new to flying drones?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome Ali to the forum from Chicago the Windy City. Always curious about flying restrictions and covid-19 in other parts of the world. As you already know this forum has pilots from all parts of the Globe. I like to hear from other pilots in different parts of the world as to what is happening. I don't put to much stock in the news reports, would love to hear any thoughts from your part of the world. Are you new to flying drones?

Thank you for your words, and its great to share thoughts with people from all over the world specially during this Covid-19 situation. As you know that most countries suffer from this situation in some level depending, but in my country "and we thanks God" its stable currently with rate of reliefing higher than rate of new infections of the virus. Which result in lower number of active cases everyday. We hope that world will recover soon and our lives will be like before, healthy and easy.

Yes , I've just purchased my first drone which I was planning to do long time ago but couldnt find the time. Clearly Covid 19 situation give me alot of time because of the lock down and I finally bought the Mavic Mini. But unfortunately couldnt take it out alot due to high winds ( +35Km/h) which I assume that the MM couldnt handle, and the hight temp which reach 45 C degree sometime during the day, ( 33-35 C nighy time). I try now to practice the controling indoor at this time of summer.

Hopefully will go out soon and share with you guys nice shots from my beautiful country.

stay safe

Thank you for your words, and its great to share thoughts with people from all over the world specially during this Covid-19 situation. As you know that most countries suffer from this situation in some level depending, but in my country "and we thanks God" its stable currently with rate of reliefing higher than rate of new infections of the virus. Which result in lower number of active cases everyday. We hope that world will recover soon and our lives will be like before, healthy and easy.

Yes , I've just purchased my first drone which I was planning to do long time ago but couldnt find the time. Clearly Covid 19 situation give me alot of time because of the lock down and I finally bought the Mavic Mini. But unfortunately couldnt take it out alot due to high winds ( +35Km/h) which I assume that the MM couldnt handle, and the hight temp which reach 45 C degree sometime during the day, ( 33-35 C nighy time). I try now to practice the controling indoor at this time of summer.

Hopefully will go out soon and share with you guys nice shots from my beautiful country.

stay safe
Yes, please share pictures with us, thank you for replying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShermanL