DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Owner Near Harrisburg, PA

MartinM308

Reactions
Hey Everyone,

I'm Mike. Have had my Mavic for about a month now and recently crashed it into a creek. haha
Waiting on the DJI Care Refresh Express to send me a new one. Hopefully turn-around is pretty quick and isn't like most of the nightmares I see on here. Was fun while it lasted, can't wait to get back in the air. Just moved to the area and wouldn't mind meeting some people with some common interests.

Anyone ever want to meet up and fly, shoot me an email!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hopefully turn-around is pretty quick

giphy.gif

Welcome to MavicPilots! Sorry about your crash. Good luck with the repair.
You might decide to take up a little light reading while you wait to get your mavic back.
I suggest War and Peace.

giphy.gif

Welcome to MavicPilots! Sorry about your crash. Good luck with the repair.
You might decide to take up a little light reading while you wait to get your mavic back.
I suggest War and Peace.

Even when selecting the Express? I was told 7-10 days. Yes, keep poking fun but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have been reading that I can get insurance through State Farm which I already have for pretty cheap. Might try that route.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
You have to be a little thick skinned here so pay the razzing no mind
and good luck .I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

State Farm is excellent. I use them myself. You'll have to have your mavic added to PAP policy (or create a new one) before you crash it in order to make a claim. Most members I know say that they've received a check for a replacement mavic within 3 days, no questions asked.

Wasn't trying to poke fun. Maybe DJI's customer service has radically improved in the past few weeks? Let's hope!

Reactions: MartinM308
State Farm is excellent. I use them myself. You'll have to have your mavic added to PAP policy (or create a new one) before you crash it in order to make a claim. Most members I know say that they've received a check for a replacement mavic within 3 days, no questions asked.

Wasn't trying to poke fun. Maybe DJI's customer service has radically improved in the past few weeks? Let's hope!

It's all in good fun!

I already contacted my agent to add it, just waiting for a response.

DJI should be receiving it tomorrow, so as soon as I see it has been delivered, I will be making a phone call. I will be a thorn in their side.

Reactions: TrayBoz
State Farm is great. I have all my drones and camera gear covered by a PAP policy. It literally only costs me $14 a month to cover $15K in gear. I recently sold my Phantom 4 to a colleague whom 1) didn't pay me, 2) didn't wait for instructions or training and 3) wrecked the drone because the RTH height was not configured. Long story short, he didn't pay me but returned the destroyed drone. I called my State Farm agent and was completely honest with the situation. I received a check in 2 days for payment in full and I got to keep the drone. I've been with State Farm for almost 30 years and this is the first non-auto claim I've had and am very pleased! (I'm also looking forward to tearing the P4 apart to see if I can fix it.)

Hey Everyone,

I'm Mike. Have had my Mavic for about a month now and recently crashed it into a creek. haha
Waiting on the DJI Care Refresh Express to send me a new one. Hopefully turn-around is pretty quick and isn't like most of the nightmares I see on here. Was fun while it lasted, can't wait to get back in the air. Just moved to the area and wouldn't mind meeting some people with some common interests.

Anyone ever want to meet up and fly, shoot me an email!
Howdy from Wyoming, MartinM308, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

So I received an e-mail from DJI a little while ago stating:

Dear Martin,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

This is to inform you that you unit/Drone has been shipped. You will be receiving the Drone withing the day.

We humbly suggest you to check your email for further update or notification.

Thank you very much for cooperation and understanding.

Feel free to revert to us with any further queries or comments you may have. You may reach us out at any of our Service Channels.

Although that seems like great news, DJIs website hasn't been updated that the did receive my drone, nor does UPS website confirm delivery to DJI. Hopefully they aren't just pulling my leg. Will update with more info later in the day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato