DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic owner

wbrownj

Reactions
Hi all,
Well I wanted to say hello since it is a momentous day for me because I have just got my new Onyx black Mavic Air (Fly More Combo).

I have flown drones for some years now including heavy lifters and 250 racers but that was all some time ago.

Recently I bought a Tello and was once more bitten by the drone bug but the Mavic was a long term wish list item but was actually given to me by my other half as a very very early birthday present.

What a wonderful piece of technology it is. I haven’t even scratched the surface yet and will certainly need to learn more about good photography but I am super excited to get started.

This forum will be high on my reading list

Happy flying everyone

J

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,
Well I wanted to say hello since it is a momentous day for me because I have just got my new Onyx black Mavic Air (Fly More Combo).

I have flown drones for some years now including heavy lifters and 250 racers but that was all some time ago.

Recently I bought a Tello and was once more bitten by the drone bug but the Mavic was a long term wish list item but was actually given to me by my other half as a very very early birthday present.

What a wonderful piece of technology it is. I haven’t even scratched the surface yet and will certainly need to learn more about good photography but I am super excited to get started.

This forum will be high on my reading list

Happy flying everyone

J
Howdy from Wyoming @wbrownj , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54