DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro 2 Owner

25Vettes

Reactions
Hey All,

I am a first time drone owner/pilot and purchased a near-brand new Mavic 2 Pro. I have over 50 years of photographic experience, published several times and now enjoying retirement, shooting mainly wildlife and nature.

I am studying for my Part 107 certification prior to any serious flying, as I am a true believer in learning and following the rules first. I look forward to cruising through this site, enjoying the information as well as the photos and videos. I am well versed in Lightroom and Photoshop, so still shots are a breeze for me to post-process. Can I get some advice as to post processing of video? Thanks in advance!

I process my video mostly in Final Cut Pro X. If I want to do it on my phone I use iMovie Mobile. Note that both are Mac/iOS platforms.

Have been doing more video lately but mostly shoot stills.

Chris

Reactions: 25Vettes
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey All,

I am a first time drone owner/pilot and purchased a near-brand new Mavic 2 Pro. I have over 50 years of photographic experience, published several times and now enjoying retirement, shooting mainly wildlife and nature.

I am studying for my Part 107 certification prior to any serious flying, as I am a true believer in learning and following the rules first. I look forward to cruising through this site, enjoying the information as well as the photos and videos. I am well versed in Lightroom and Photoshop, so still shots are a breeze for me to post-process. Can I get some advice as to post processing of video? Thanks in advance!
Hello, and welcome! Since you’re familiar with Lightroom and Photoshop already, Adobe Premiere Pro should be no problem for you. There’s a whole section of the forums devoted to video tips, tricks, advice, and how-to’s. Since you’re a new M2P owner, I highly recommend visiting this site, put together by @msinger.

Reactions: msinger
Davinci Resolve is also good, and you get almost all the pro features for free. If you need all features, it's only $300.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can I get some advice as to post processing of video?
Advice on apps to use? You can find a list of commonly used editors here. You can also find some editing tips here.

Welcome! Dash over to the forum on videos/photos and post your question. You will get more replies and learn everyone has their favorite video editor recommendation (-:

• Haha
Reactions: 25Vettes
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada