DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Owner in Harrville Ohio

Logan826

Reactions
Hi all. I've been messing with RC for 20+ yrs. Into everything from racing dirt track to flying helicopters. This is the first real drone I've owned. Quite a difference from flying line of sight. I'm learning a lot and really enjoying this.

I'm glad to hear you say that. I read posts on this site on occasion from those with a lot of RC experience & they say its not challenging enough. I don't know how anyone can say its boring when you can make a new experience every time you fly & I doubt they were doing much filming while flying the RC's.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, it is a great little machine, love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Can anyone tell me if there is particular Co. That writes insurance on these drones?

Hi all. I've been messing with RC for 20+ yrs. Into everything from racing dirt track to flying helicopters. This is the first real drone I've owned. Quite a difference from flying line of sight. I'm learning a lot and really enjoying this.
Howdy from Wyoming @Logan826 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada