DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro owner

I bought a Mavic Pro in early August. It's been a big learning curve, but I am getting there. I am loving the video that I get from this machine!
Howdy from Wyoming @MicoGhost , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: MicoGhost
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

I bought a Mavic Pro in early August. It's been a big learning curve, but I am getting there. I am loving the video that I get from this machine!

I just purchased one also and I agree that there is a learning curve. I tried to fly at least once a day to get proficiency.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome. I also bought a Mavic Pro a couple of months ago just before the release of the Mavic 2. I agree that it's a great machine and I was able to get a good "run out stock" discount.

Hi Ya'll from country Geraldton, Australia. Just picked up my new Mavic 2 Zoom on Tuesday 4 Dec. Learned on a Mavic 1. I can relate to being a new drone owner. It will be mainly used for mainly for work. Also recently completed a professional course for Remote UAV operators license required by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA). Apart from the serious professional work and compliance part of the job, there is a huge fun factor which is also attached to my philosophy of aviation and it's connected derivatives.

Have flown model aircraft and real small planes. I only have one vice which is any form of flying, stories, military, etc. It's all good and is really addictive for me. The land alternative is riding my old sports bike really fast. (Bike gone and replaced by drone). I never grew up. Anyway, glad to be part of the 'drone community' both professionally and for recreational.

Mostly looking forward to learning and promoting the profession and hobby.

Kind regards
Tim
Geraldton, Australia

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi AP

Thanks for the welcome and the very cool Mavic 'propaganda product' information/links. Awesome, I will be 'investing' in a couple of them very soon.

Regards Tim.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott