DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Owner

TShepp

Reactions
Hey Everyone! I recently sold my Spark to a friend and bought an almost new Mavic Pro setup. Took my first flight tonight with the MP and WOW! it is such a different experience. I really enjoyed the Spark for what it was and was the first drone that taught me how to fly, but it feels like a toy compared to this MP. I definitely need to spend some hours reading the manual and getting to learn all of the new features and controls but I'm pretty pumped so far. I went ahead and bought the Advanced Battery Hub and the Phantom 4 100w charger and looking for some new other accessories. What does everyone recommend as the "must haves"? I'm interested in the orange Master Airscrew props - mainly for the aesthetic, but also love the quieter tone of them. In doing my research I have been reading a lot of people who say to stick with the DJI low noise MPP props so I'm still undecided which ones to pull the trigger on. I welcome any recommendations or tips/tricks for a new MP owner!!

Reactions: Slade and dirkclod
Great drone, the Mavic Pro. I own one and find that it does everything I need it to do. I'm not overly fussy in terms of the camera quality so don't plan on upgrading to the 1-inch sensor MP2 anytime soon.

I read somewhere about using non-DJI propellors - there was some problem that I can't remember sorry.

Reactions: Slade
I really enjoyed the Spark for what it was and was the first drone that taught me how to fly, but it feels like a toy compared to this MP.
The Spark is a fun drone when flying around in Sport mode. You're right though -- the Mavic Pro definitely takes it up to another level.

What does everyone recommend as the "must haves"?
Check out my Mavic Pro must-haves list here.

Reactions: TShepp and Slade
Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts. Enjoy.
Be sure to read the full manual available here:

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: TShepp
Hey Everyone! I recently sold my Spark to a friend and bought an almost new Mavic Pro setup. Took my first flight tonight with the MP and WOW! it is such a different experience. I really enjoyed the Spark for what it was and was the first drone that taught me how to fly, but it feels like a toy compared to this MP. I definitely need to spend some hours reading the manual and getting to learn all of the new features and controls but I'm pretty pumped so far. I went ahead and bought the Advanced Battery Hub and the Phantom 4 100w charger and looking for some new other accessories. What does everyone recommend as the "must haves"? I'm interested in the orange Master Airscrew props - mainly for the aesthetic, but also love the quieter tone of them. In doing my research I have been reading a lot of people who say to stick with the DJI low noise MPP props so I'm still undecided which ones to pull the trigger on. I welcome any recommendations or tips/tricks for a new MP owner!!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: TShepp
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks! Right now I’m just researching possible replacement props. I’m considering giving the MAS orange ones a shot.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you really want to get the most out of your videos you probably want to invest in some filters. I have the PolarPro Cinema series but there are cheaper options out there. Filters can really do a lot for your videos.

Reactions: gvsukids
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters