DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Pilot from Wales,UK

lensworx

Reactions
Hello everyone
My name is Mark I live on the sunny west coast of wales.
Been a ground based photographer both as an amateur and part time professional for the last 15 years or so.
I will be taking ownership of my first drone, a Mavic Pro later today and intend earning my wings so to speak and getting UK CAA Permission at some point in the future.
I look forward to speaking to you all and sharing information, images and anything else.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hello everyone
My name is Mark I live on the sunny west coast of wales.
Been a ground based photographer both as an amateur and part time professional for the last 15 years or so.
I will be taking ownership of my first drone, a Mavic Pro later today and intend earning my wings so to speak and getting UK CAA Permission at some point in the future.
I look forward to speaking to you all and sharing information, images and anything else.
Howdy from Wyoming @lensworx , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique