DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro pilot in Port St Lucie,FL

Hitek Mavic

Reactions
Hi all, only have 30 minutes of fly time so be gentle. Any recommendations on flying locations in Port St Lucie?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all, only have 30 minutes of fly time so be gentle. Any recommendations on flying locations in Port St Lucie?
Howdy from Wyoming @Hitek Mavic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I have family down in Port St. Lucie, I don't make it down there very often though, Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Got my second flight in and all I think about now is when will I get the chance to fly again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya