DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Skins available

Will be advertising on this site soon. Premium film at a much more affordable price.
f9f1d5ea080a886945378d4e6eee7279.jpg

Think there will be any interest?
Nice

Please check this thread later today

Reactions: dirkclod
Ok we are ready to answer questions or take orders for the wraps.
www.wrapnfly.ca
The film used is premium quality and more colors will be available depending on demand. The price is $29.95 USD for local pickup in Brantford ON Canada or for shipping anywhere in the continental US/Canada and will include tracking. I'm sorry I cannot offer standard postage but my experience with either postal service has not been consistent. I feel that with tracking at least we will know where the product is. If you decide to order;email from the address on the website with your paypal info and I can send an invoice. Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Fantastic! Can you by any chance post a few pictures of the wrap in white. Cheers

IMG_6289.JPG
76b0fc6f0fa7e0e9f94272fb1ee509da.jpg
eb61ea0bb18d9829fb56a0b08945c57e.jpg

The white is a pearl white satin which i think is very nice; however it is hard to get a proper appreciation from a photo

34f65ec060ae343f535dac750657a969.jpg

c17710d00ec5c65c118c68c506f533ed.jpg

Sorry no as I only have one Mavic ; after I removed the purple to put on the black to show. I know ideally would be nice to show all of the colours however due to my limited resources it's just not economical to do so.

Having said that I may have to reconsider if there is a fair bit of interest in one colour

Looks nice jimapp, quick question is it possible to ship to the U.K.?? If I was to want one??

If not it's no problem as my brother lives out in Burlington himself so I could get him to order one for me and ship it out to me.

Yes I'm sure I can but just need to see how much postage would be

Or I could deliver one to Burlington it's not too far

Cool thanks jimapp, I'll speak to my brother and see if it's ok with him. I am planning to visit him later this summer so I could just hold fire till I get there and come pick it up from you.

I'll let you know what I decide. I imagine shipping to U.K will be a bit expensive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones