DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Skins available

Will there be a black matte?

We have the glossy black metallic for the moment; not sure if there would be any demand for a flat black I assume you are asking for?

Here is the blue just came in

Attachments

• IMG_6309.JPG
    IMG_6309.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
My question is does the vinyl overlap like drone wrap Japan or now known as wrap grade Japan?

There was quite a lot of hate mail from Japan so I have decided to no longer offer- sorry

Ok we are ready to answer questions or take orders for the wraps.
www.wrapnfly.ca
The film used is premium quality and more colors will be available depending on demand. The price is $29.95 USD for local pickup in Brantford ON Canada or for shipping anywhere in the continental US/Canada and will include tracking. I'm sorry I cannot offer standard postage but my experience with either postal service has not been consistent. I feel that with tracking at least we will know where the product is. If you decide to order;email from the address on the website with your paypal info and I can send an invoice. Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Link not working.

What sucks is, by the pics, this was almost, if not identical to the $70 one I recently purchased from wrap grade Japan. Guess that's what all the fuss is about.

There was quite a lot of hate mail from Japan so I have decided to no longer offer- sorry
Wait...Because a competitor is whining, you pull out of the market? Is that what I'm understanding here? Unless you infringed on some international patent, then why would you back off based on "hate mail from Japan."? Did you do a direct vector trace of their wrap and that is what the "hate mail" is about? If so, they are valid in their protest. If you designed your own wrap, then let them flap all they want to, because they won't fly.

Wait...Because a competitor is whining, you pull out of the market? Is that what I'm understanding here? Unless you infringed on some international patent, then why would you back off based on "hate mail from Japan."? Did you do a direct vector trace of their wrap and that is what the "hate mail" is about? If so, they are valid in their protest. If you designed your own wrap, then let them flap all they want to, because they won't fly.
I totally agree with everything u said. I in fact encourage jimapp to keep selling those nice skins

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird