DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MavicPilots Facebook Group - Join Us!

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all! I know, some of you can't stand facebook which is why you are here. But, some of our community members appreciate the quick interactions of facebook groups.

So, we just launched our MavicPilots facebook group at facebook.com/groups/mavicpilotscom/. If you are a big FB fan then join us there as we'll be posting a few of our most popular topics each day.

Thanks!

Clackey

I just requested membership . . .

Reactions: Gindra and clackey
Love to be able to join... but.... since Facebook is one of the most frequently hacked sites on the web, I registered with a pseudonym. To be able to access my account FB wants my SSN, DL number, and other potentially sensitive data to access my account. They have been unresponsive beyond above for 2 years now.
Still... Best of luck with the site.

You know I’m there. Thanks C! ;)

@clackey i am with @Thomas B on this one, i had a very unpleasant incident about 7 years ago when my FB account was hacked and it lead to some awful stuff being posted that appeared to be linked to my account, i won't even join youtube because of it, this site is the only one i use ,but i wish you all the best on the new site

I've joined. I don't use Facebook much, but I'll join in where I can.

Hey all! I know, some of you can't stand facebook which is why you are here. But, some of our community members appreciate the quick interactions of facebook groups.

So, we just launched our MavicPilots facebook group at facebook.com/groups/mavicpilotscom/. If you are a big FB fan then join us there as we'll be posting a few of our most popular topics each day.

Thanks!

Clackey
*following! Pls add me

I'm one of those who hates FB for many reasons. I use it under a fake name just so I can see my kids and Grand kids pictures , they post a lot LOL

blast, about to sign up but dont do public groups on facebook. Oh well never mind

The Marshals Service and WITSEC won't allow me, on FB it's a long story......but I'd be interested in a "fire side chat" conference call on Zoom. This would be a series of talks, the first hour long chat could discuss drone rules. The next week could discuss remote ID. Any other topic could be presented in these video conferences. ?

Just joined.Under my Photography page(same name). Interesting to hear about people disliking FB due to being hacked. Personally I dislilked FB due to them sucking the life out of stand alone websites.

Thanks!

Clackey
I'm in I just sent a join request.

Security keeps me off Facebook, but all the best for you guys. I hope it doesn’t take too much away from the forums. It killed another forum group I was a member of some years ago

That group is a whole bunch of newbies. Daily posts of the exact same questions and problems. I left after a few weeks.
I posted a link to this website to help some guys try a figure out why they had problems and they immediately took my post down. I guess you can’t mention any other websites or Facebook pages.
But yet they come here promoting their site.

Reactions: nafisgal
Thanks for the offer but I never had a FB account nor will I ever. I think they are a cancer on the internet.

*edit
I regret posting this, sorry! I didn’t think the consequences through, please don‘t follow my example and debate what you think of FB!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne