DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MavicPilots Facebook Group - Join Us!

Thanks for the offer but I never had a FB account nor will I ever. I think they are a cancer on the internet.
Well thanks for your input.

Reactions: SkyeHigh
Just joined.

I've been predicting the demise of facebook for years, preferring the forum environment for many reasons I could list but won't. But they're still around, and thankfully so are forums. Different strokes, apparently.

I'm a tech on another forum, nothing to do with drones but kinda niche in the same way. In our case, associating our forum, a tight little group of acoustic country blues musicians, with an fb account, which I opposed and still do, brought no benefits whatsoever, in fact to the contrary. Buying into the idea that the whole world is somehow your 'friend' is just so naive :rolleyes:

I'm a 'focused forums forever' person. Forgive the alliteration.

Last edited:
Hey all! I know, some of you can't stand facebook which is why you are here. But, some of our community members appreciate the quick interactions of facebook groups.

So, we just launched our MavicPilots facebook group at facebook.com/groups/mavicpilotscom/. If you are a big FB fan then join us there as we'll be posting a few of our most popular topics each day.

Thanks!

Clackey
Thanks! I also joined other groups but glad this one has a FB page as well. Regards.

Hey all! I know, some of you can't stand facebook which is why you are here. But, some of our community members appreciate the quick interactions of facebook groups.

So, we just launched our MavicPilots facebook group at facebook.com/groups/mavicpilotscom/. If you are a big FB fan then join us there as we'll be posting a few of our most popular topics each day.

Thanks!

Clackey
Cheers ?? I’m in!

Same here, will never join FB. It’s ruined what was once a great idea by Tim Berners-Lee (websites) with mindless drivel.

Thanks!

Clackey

Thanks!

Clackey
I have a future pilot coming on board. will provide info soon

Thanks!

Clackey
Noted..and joined...

Reactions: clackey
I would join IF I have an FB account.

I never believed in FB, Twitter or other social media. Still do not.

I only have LinkedIn.

Reactions: SkyeHigh
I have FB only for commercial reasons ... I have joined but I also see little use for it having this forum ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett