DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MavicPilots Mobile App for IPhone and Android!

I recently downloaded the app from the Google play store. The only thing the app will allow me to do is access a menu to upgrade my membership to a paid one. Is the app for paying people only? It's perfectly fine if it is, it just means I won't be using it. I have too many subscriptions as it is. Thanks
Yes, it is for premium members. That said, you can purchase a one-year or lifetime of which neither are automatic recurring charges - https://mavicpilots.com/account/upgrades

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey all! Great News!

We recently released a new MavicPilots mobile app for iPhone and Android. This development required a great amount of work and expense you'll need to be a premium MavicPilots member to use the app. You can upgrade to premium here for less than a buck per week.

Download the apps using the links below or search for MavicPilots on your iPhone or Android phone store.

MavicPilots for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mavicpilots-community/id1622666590

MavicPilots for Android
MavicPilots - Apps on Google Play

A few more points...

1. This is a mobile-focused interface so it doesn't look exactly like the forum, however, there is an option to view it as the forum view. By default, you'll see a more facebook feed-like interface but there are several different options to view the content. Take some time to explore it and see what works best for you.

2. This is the same content at MavicPilots.com on desktop or mobile web. It is essentially just another way to access the forum content.

3. You'll have the option to receive mobile notifications which is great for conversations, watched threads, etc..

4. It is still a work in progress so have a little grace. Message me directly if you have issues and I'll see if I can work through them.

Thanks!

Cassidy
I missed the old one lol. Great news. Grats. Godspeed Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli