DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirHub Portal - LAANC Authorizations and More

MS Coast

That's MS as in Mississippi.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
The AirHub Portal app has just been released. I downloaded it from the Google Play Store (1+ downloads) and tinkered with it a bit, including submitting a LAANC request. All worked well. It's another option for requesting and managing LAANC approvals and checking airspace.

I'm using Aloft Air Control now and will be comparing features to see if a change is advisable. So far, I prefer the user interface on Air Control.

The AirHub Portal app has just been released. I downloaded it from the Google Play Store (1+ downloads) and tinkered with it a bit, including submitting a LAANC request. All worked well. It's another option for requesting and managing LAANC approvals and checking airspace.

I'm using Aloft Air Control now and will be comparing features to see if a change is advisable. So far, I prefer the user interface on Air Control.

I will try it as well. I was about to drop Aloft until they fixed the logout issue which got to be super annoying; I know it takes only a couple of minutes. Otherwise I haven't had any Aloft issues except sometimes I get an error but the Auth with FAA approval text is still sent/rec'd. Always good to have a backup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne