DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member check in!

• Thread starter Deleted member 137163
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 137163

I am a new member as of today. MavicPilots offers a huge array of resources for the new and experienced drone pilot. I have been a pilot since 1984 with my ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) & CFI (Flight Instructor). With over 7000 hours, as a new drone pilot (actually licensed for 4 years but no drone time), I am a new student again. Thank you all for resources and helpful assistance. The basic reason for my drone flying (besides fun) is to aid in my 29 year real estate business. I am planning on a Mavic Air 2 purchase.

I am a new member as of today. MavicPilots offers a huge array of resources for the new and experienced drone pilot. I have been a pilot since 1984 with my ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) & CFI (Flight Instructor). With over 7000 hours, as a new drone pilot (actually licensed for 4 years but no drone time), I am a new student again. Thank you all for resources and helpful assistance. The basic reason for my drone flying (besides fun) is to aid in my 29 year real estate business. I am planning on a Mavic Air 2 purchase.

Welcome to the Air 2 Family , its an amazing drone your going to love it. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Float on Water

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Ameica. Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first.

Practice using "Find My Drone"
. Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can. Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405