DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Amsterdam

Mark1988

Reactions
Hi there,

My name is Mark and since one month in the possession of a Mavic Pro Platinum. I use it a lot and already have a bunch of videos and photos with which I make nice compilations. Before the Mavic I had a Spark and a Phantom 3. If it is allowed, I can post a YouTube link to some of my compilations :) Below are already some nice pictures.

Best,

Mark

Nurburgring met Levi (5).JPGNurburgring met Levi (46).JPGNurburgring met Levi (48).JPGNurburgring met Levi (60).JPGNurburgring met Levi (98).JPG

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Mark,

welcome! There is a separate thread for posting pics and videos, which is well used. As an aside I see none of you pics are in or around Amsterdam. Having lived there for some years it would be nice to se some local pics/vids.

Hi Newt, you are correct, these are made in Germany :) Below some pictures from Amsterdam:

DJI_0004.JPGDJI_0006.JPGPL filter testen (4).JPG

Also a nice video:

Hi there,

My name is Mark and since one month in the possession of a Mavic Pro Platinum. I use it a lot and already have a bunch of videos and photos with which I make nice compilations. Before the Mavic I had a Spark and a Phantom 3. If it is allowed, I can post a YouTube link to some of my compilations :) Below are already some nice pictures.

Best,

Mark

View attachment 50838View attachment 50839View attachment 50840View attachment 50841View attachment 50842
Howdy from Wyoming @Mark1988 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thank you all for the nice welcome! Unfortunately as we speak the Mavic is grounded due to gimbal issues. I made a topic on that issue in the Mavic help forum part. Maybe you guys have some suggestions on what to do!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG