DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from CT / USA

CyrusBlack

Reactions
Newbie here with first Post to this forum.
I am completely new to Drone flying. I bought a new Air which is on the way and have been watching all the YouTube videos on the Air and just general safe flying practices. I plan on using beginners mode until I am really comfortable with the controls. I love Forum's they are filled with wisdom from those who have gone before me. Look forward to the journey!
Cyrus

I am completely new to Drone flying. I bought a new Air which is on the way and have been watching all the YouTube videos on the Air and just general safe flying practices. I plan on using beginners mode until I am really comfortable with the controls. I love Forum's they are filled with wisdom from those who have gone before me. Look forward to the journey!
Cyrus
Welcome to the forum!:)

Cyrus
Welcome to the forum.... Happy flying !!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Cyrus
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Got my MA today :) Super excited. Charging everything right now and re-reading all instructions. Gonna take it nice and slow and fully accept that I am a beginner and gonna do this the safe and right way. Glad to be a member of this forum.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803