DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Massachusetts

tdhill01

Reactions
Hello, I am new to this hobby as I just purchased the DJI Mini 2. A little about myself, I have been a muscle car enthusiast for quite a number of years and I use the various muscle car forums for great insight, help and camaraderie. I recently retired and having some time on my hands I decided to look more into this hobby. After reading reviews on the different drone and watching a number of YouTube clips, I knew I needed to start small so the DJI Mini 2 became my choice. I'm sure I'll be throwing questions out there and also looking through the various threads to find my answers too.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I have been a muscle car enthusiast for quite a number of years and I use the various muscle car forums for great insight, help and camaraderie.
Welcome to the forum!

My cousin in Dallas is also a muscle car enthusiast, restoring old cars and attending various shows with his teenaged daughters. So I bought them a nice Mini Fly More Combo for when we’re all able to attend car shows like that once again.

You found the right combination of hobbies...that’s for sure!

Welcome to the forum and owner's of Mavic drones.

Where in MA are you? I live in Uxbridge.

My all time best ride was a '63 FI Corvette coupe. Would give a body part to have it again. lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr