DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Nebraska. My Mavic 2 pro is having issues after updating its software. Looking for more info on this problem. Thanks John.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Hax.

Nice to meet you John. 🤝

What type of issues are you having?

I don't have an M2P but other pilots here do and may be able to help with the issue(s).

If all else fails, reinstall the update and see if that fixes it.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
How are you updating?, Thru the app or on a computer using assistant 2?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

New member from Nebraska. My Mavic 2 pro is having issues after updating its software. Looking for more info on this problem. Thanks John.
please elaborate on your issues

welcome to this utopia with the most helpful members

Welcome.
As in post#2 "What type of issues are you having?"

As a matter of interest what did you upgrade, drone?, controller?, app? And from what version to what version?

If the drone or controller try connecting them, via USB, to a computer running "DJI Assitant 2 for Mavic" and then refresh the firmware. If that fails to solve problem try going back to one of the earlier versions (if you see that option).

If the app and on an Android device, unistall the current App and try one of the older versions from an APK host such as DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.3.16 APK Download by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - APKMirror

I am uncertain about whether or not you can easily do the same thing with an Apple device.

I have a simple motto, unless forced to I don't update unless the new stuff offers a feature I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impossible to answer without knowing what the issues are.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Long Island NY. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929