DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Newark, UK

hobnobrob2000

Reactions
Hi to you all,

I’m Rob and I’ve just Bought a Mavic Pro, after owning a P3 Pro for the last few years, which I still have. Unfortunately I’ve not had time to take her out for a proper flight yet, due to the dodgy weather here at the moment - either too much wind or rain.
I bought the Mavic as it’s far more portable than my Phantom, and I’m hoping to be able to fly it on the Isle of Wight when I go in September.
Im hoping to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully find some local flying buddies on here too ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
. ?.

Reactions: hobnobrob2000
Welcome to the forum! :)

welcome to the forum i to moved up to my MPP from a PH3S and have never looked back as you say a great improvement and much easier to transport around
agree the UK weather at the moment is not the best but hey we cant have everything i guess

welcome to the forum i to moved up to my MPP from a PH3S and have never looked back as you say a great improvement and much easier to transport around
agree the UK weather at the moment is not the best but hey we cant have everything i guess
Thanks, I’m really looking forward to better weather so I can try this bird out properly ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Onward and Upward....

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Enjoy the forum!! A lot of knowledge can be learned here.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum Rob. From Chicago the Windy city. This forum is great to help you grow in knowledge and confidence when flying your Bird. Please look into the Mavic Help section and Mavic tips. If you can not find answers, ask on this forum. Many people here can answer your questions. We work hard showing respect to one another. Especially since this is a international community of pilots at different levels. Blue skies and safe flying.

Welcome to the forum Rob. From Chicago the Windy city. This forum is great to help you grow in knowledge and confidence when flying your Bird. Please look into the Mavic Help section and Mavic tips. If you can not find answers, ask on this forum. Many people here can answer your questions. We work hard showing respect to one another. Especially since this is a international community of pilots at different levels. Blue skies and safe flying.
Thanks Spitfire. It’s nice to see such friendliness on here ??

Hi to you all,

I’m Rob and I’ve just Bought a Mavic Pro, after owning a P3 Pro for the last few years, which I still have. Unfortunately I’ve not had time to take her out for a proper flight yet, due to the dodgy weather here at the moment - either too much wind or rain.
I bought the Mavic as it’s far more portable than my Phantom, and I’m hoping to be able to fly it on the Isle of Wight when I go in September.
Im hoping to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully find some local flying buddies on here too ?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS