DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from NSW Australia.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Choco58.

Nice to meet you Steve. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
The Mini 2 is pretty well packed for a first drone, you should be able to get some great video / photos from it.

The best tips I usually give . . .

Google search > DJI Mini 2 pdf manual
Download that and save to your device, print it out, read it fully a few times, refer to it as needed when you can't remember something.

Read up here on the Mini 2, click threads in that forum section that interest you.
Check the crash section for Mini 2 crashes, also other models, a lot to learn form others misfortunes.

Search Youtube > DJI Mini 2 first flight
Also things like > DJI Mini 2 settings (add other terms like menus etc, you can get a good run down from the many tutorial channels).

Enjoy ! And safe flying.

Welcome to the forum! :)

just purchased my 1st drone, a Mini 2, looking forward to getting out to do my 1st flight
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Hi my name is Steve, just purchased my 1st drone, a Mini 2, looking forward to getting out to do my 1st flight. Also looking forward to getting some good advice from fellow forum members.
Welcome Steve. Enjoy your new world! Cheers from Old Bar on the NSW north coast! 🇦🇺👍🏻

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22