DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member From PA

Vinz

Reactions
Hello all. This is Vinz, from Bethlehem, PA.
Just got a used MP yesterday - no air time yet as I'm learning as much as possible first. Aircraft and RC have been updated to the latest firmware.
I have a major question/problem about using Go 4, but I have to find the right area to post newbie questions.

Reactions: dirkclod
Just got a used MP yesterday - no air time yet as I'm learning as much as possible first. Aircraft and RC have been updated to the latest firmware.
I have a major question/problem about using Go 4, but I have to find the right area to post newbie questions.
Howdy from Wyoming @Vinz , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi Vinz. Welcome to the forums neighbor! I'm right in Philly.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.58189

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome! It's really appreciated.
I was able to fix the problem I was having myself. I'm a newbie, bought the MP used, and was unaware that the RC had been set up as the secondary controller. It took me 2 days of poking around, trial and error, etc. But I relinked the RC to the MP, and all is well. Most of the essential settings are unavailable to the secondary RC...something I had no way of knowing. But I'm happy now!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580